Friday, March 8, 2013

My ETSY SHOP IS NOW OPEN!!!

Hello everyone!

This is a HUGE blog post for me, prolly the most important and fascinating of all!

I just listed my very first item on my ETSY shop, etsy.com/shop/JHouseTawk


A lot of you have been asking if I was selling my baseboard/trim signs like this one,


Well now is your chance to buy it! 
I only have this one on there at the moment, but I plan to see how fast this one sells and then go from there. I am also planning on selling some crocheted baby beanies on there as well, but not at the moment. 
My shop: {is here}

I have not yet decided if I'm going to do special orders just yet.. I'm so new at this whole thing and still have some questions regarding how much to ship and whatnot.. but go check it out :)
Much Thanks,
Jordann @ JHouseTawk

No comments:

Post a Comment