Monday, September 8, 2014

Home Tour & new projects in the making!!

Tawk of the  day:  "A fool will vent all his feelings, whereas a wise man holds them back.."


Here on J House Tawk I have yet to post a 'home tour'.  At the moment I'm trying to get some of my house in order to take some pictures of my favorite spaces of my home!.
{Of course, there are MANY spaces that have yet to be 'photo' worthy!!}

I have done a TON of projects also, but haven't had the time nor energy to take pictures, edit them, and upload them... UGH.
With a 3 year old and a 1 year old it is HARD! I know 3/4 of y'all can agree!!  There's always that one person who makes the rest of us feel less-motivated!  They are what I call *Super MOM*
That is NOT me.. ;)

So bare with me, new crafts will be a-coming.
I can't wait to share them ALL!!

**Remember, in the meanwhile, check out my Etsy Shop!
http://www.Etsy.com/shop/JHouseTawk

Only a few items right now.  Adding as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment