Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.. & What I found Wednesday!!

TAWK of the day "Give thanks with a greatful heart, give thanks to the Holy One. Give thanks, for He has given Jesus Christ.. His Son."


So yesterday Jayden and I had to go out to get salad stuff for Thanksgiving dinner today
and I figured I'd stop at the Goodwill across the street... 
I came across some really great buys... Here they are ::


2 of these end tables- $7.99 each
I CAN'T WAIT TO FIX THESE UP!!
I've been looking for end tables for the living room for A WHILE now :)
Painting season is, unfortunately, done until Spring time

Set of 3 vintagy style frames- $8.99

Orange garland- $1.59
Styrofoam wreath- $.59





2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! I hope I do not screw up by fixing the end tables lol.. What color should I paint them??

    ReplyDelete