Monday, February 6, 2012

Bahamas Cruise

Tawk of the day: "Do not judge, or you will be judged by God in Heaven."

Hi Everyone :)
Sorry I have not been in blogland for awhile!.. 
BUT, I do have a [forgive-able] excuse,
I WAS CRUISE'N..
on the Monarch of the Seas.. (Royal Caribbean)
I went on a 4 night BAHAMAS cruise!!
Just to *RUB IT IN* a bit.. Here are a Few Pics,

My husband and I .. He's so awesome

Me, mom, brother's girlfriend Melissa, sister's friend Sarah, my sister Jhoey (YES, that is her REAL name!!)

Hubby, Jayden, me

my brother's girlfriend Melissa, sister's friend Sarah, Me, my sister Jhoey, my mom

Me, Mom, Jhoey, Sarah, Melissa, Johnny

Jhoey, Sarah, Me, Melissa, Mom

Playing in the cruise-room

My babyboy, Jayden

Jayden and daddy

My father, mother, and Jayden

This is my brother, Johnny and his [adorable] girlfriend, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment