Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bubble Burlap Wreath

"Tawk" of the day... 
                         "Twas grace that taught my heart to fear.
                              & grace my fears relieved.
                               How precious did that grace appear
                                 The hour I first believed."
                                    Chris Tomlin


HI EVERYONE:)
Have I got a cool new wreath for you to try..
It's so easy.. and on the cheap side!
I call it the Bubble Burlap Wreath ;;






HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THIS WREATH::


HERE'S HOW TO MAKE WHAT I CALL THE 'BUBBLE'::












I LOVE IT!!
IT COMPLETES THE LOOK ;)



Have a great day!!
J House Tawk










3 comments:

  1. Frowny face to the snow here too but a gorgeous wreath!


    Thanks so much for taking part in our Pin'Inspiration Party. Hope that you are having as much fun exploring as I am and that you'll take part in helping the "Beat the Winter Blues" on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wreath! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing at my party!! See you tomorrow with your newest project! XO, Aimee

    PS I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete