Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Metallic Deer from Michael's

tawk of the day:: "John 3:16~ For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son.. That whoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have ETERNAL life." ... Everyone should know this verse by heart and keep it close to their heart..




I went to Michael's yesterday afternoon and I was planning on using my 40% off coupon..
I was planning on buying one of their Metallic paper mache Reindeer they had and brought it up to the register to find out they were half off!!! [score]
They were originally 8.99 each!
So since they were on clearance, I couldn't use my coupon so I went back and grabbed the other reindeer, also!
So I got 2 for the price of one~ Here they are::

This is my Christmas Mantel almost finished!! .

I didn't really know exactly where I wanted to put them, so I just sat them up on the fireplace mantel!..
I thought they were a little 'too much' up on the mantel so....

I decided to place them at the bottom instead... 
What do ya think?..
***
I still am planning on putting something inside the frame to take up the space... but do not know yet what I wanna do! .. [still thinking].. 




No comments:

Post a Comment