Monday, November 28, 2011

Operation, Christmas Mantel!

tawk of the day:: "If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything."






Hello, all_xox.

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately... I really haven't done any other projects/crafts to post!!
But right now I'm currently working on my *Christmas Mantel*
I'm in the process of repainting and glazing a huge frame I got off the side of the road on my way to church.
---
And I FINALLY got rid of the huge extra couch in my living room... so now it actually looks like a living room lol.... but still working on rearranging it stuff.
---
My cousin Sammi is up from Miami with her new baby son, Maximus-
Here is a picture of them
1st pic:: Sammi and Max and Me and Jayden
2nd pic:: All of us with our pappy, and great pappy to Max and Jayden!
---
Well, I'm off to start painting :)









No comments:

Post a Comment