Monday, April 16, 2012

NEW CAMERA! & Updates!!

Tawk of the day:
"He came from Heaven to earth.. to show the way.. 
from the earth to the cross, my debt to pay..
from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the SKY.. 
Lord I lift your name on HIGH.."


Hi Everyone!
I have great news for you (better for your eyes to see) and me :)
I am now using an updated, more professional camera..
My other one was just a standard Canon.. Great camera, but the pictures are not as nice as the ones I will be posting now...
I am now using a Canon EOS Rebel XT 350D..
Dunno the quality compared to others, it is my husband's camera and I decided to give it a shot.
He has had it since we got married, I've been just too lazy to get it out of storage and use it.. I have snagged a photo out of my files of a couple things I have already blogged about (using my old camera) and a couple with the new one just to see how much different my photos look.. 
With OLD camera (above)

With NEW camera (above)


With OLD camera (above)

With NEW camera (above)

With OLD camera (above)

With NEW camera (above)



WOW.. what a difference (but I wasn't really expecting anything else)
I got so jealous (not really) of all you fellow bloggers with outstanding pictures!!
What a difference it makes and how much more exciting it makes a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment