Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring/Summer Burlap Wreaths!!

Products Needed:

Wire Wreath
Burlap- 4 inches wide.. Length depends on how tight you make it
Scissors
Decorative pieces

I followed THIS  tutorial,
This is HER wreath:

I did not make my wreath as fluffy as hers.. I made it more tight.
And she used a roll of burlap, I just used burlap I had here already-


Pictures of my results:

d




My porch isn't anywhere NEAR what I would like it to look like right now, but these cute little wreaths are a start... 


After I got my wreaths all done, I took a trip to JoAnn's and looked around for something Summery to put on them!  These little flowers are perfect! $2.99 reg. / On sale for 1.49!
And they are even more perfect because they have a little clip attached to them, so I didn't have to worry about tying them on there! Phew!


No comments:

Post a Comment