Thursday, February 21, 2013

I am currently...

I am currently in the middle of a million things lately!!..

... a pregnancy with my 2nd.
... getting the 'big boy' room done so the nursery can be used for baby.
... putting a bathroom in down in the basement.
... redoing the upstairs bathroom
... reading up.. and re-reading up toys, toys, and more toys... all.day.long..
... planning on upcoming projects (which CAN wait, but if you know me, they are my life!)
... crocheting my little heart out!

Today I repainted the 'blue' stripes in 'J''s big boy room to black.. For some reason I have a fascination with black stripes! .. I will post a picture on my Instagram, jordnnnchl

..Just thought I'd let some of you all know that little info. since you probably thought I fell off the face of the earth.. HA

J House Tawk

No comments:

Post a Comment