Sunday, April 29, 2012

'Nonna' Wreath

Tawk of the day: 
"Be kind to everyone you meet.. They're all fighting a battle you know nothing about!"

Hi all:) Today I will be showing you a cute little wreath..
So if you're interested, keep scrolling! :)

 The wreath tutorial I am going to show today is actually a 'Copy-Cat' to the NONNA WREATH found @ JonesDesignCompany.com
Instead of wool like she used, I will be using felt because I have some left over here and don't feel like buying craft stuff I do not need to! :)
You will need:
ANY wreath like this or a styrofoam one.
Spray paint (cause I sprayed mine the same color of felt I used!)
Felt .. (or wool)
Scissors
Hot Glue Gun
 Since I was using felt for this wreath, I spray painted my wreath black so if any wreath showed through the felt you wouldn't really be able to tell!! ;)
 Not exactly sure the lengths of these felt strips, prolly 3/4 inch wide and 60 inches long.. and I used 5 of this for this little wreath! I guess it just all depends on how much bunching and scrunching you do!
Just a close up of how I was doing this.. It may not be the exact same way as JonesDesignCompany, but it worked for me!! :)

ALMOST DONE!! keep bunching, scrunching, and hot gluing!!

(The only reason the unpainted part of the wreath is showing is because it's reflecting in the mirror!.. I couldn't really get a dead on picture of this wreath cause the flash made a big mark on it)

The little flower you see on this wreath can also be found at JonesDesignCompany.com as well!!
Under the tutorial, 'Flower pin.'

Thanks for stopping by the JHOUSE!


No comments:

Post a Comment